Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Invitations - Check!










Invitation by Bella Figura


We finally got our invites out the door!


These invites have so many parts - maps, travel info, reply cards - and they are tied together with pale aqua belly bands.



Belly Band - a thin paper strip that holds all of the invitation components together. This is another term I didn't know before this wedding.



Our wedding colors were solidified after I saw the invitation set by Bella Figure pictured above. It is printed in letter pressed red ink and wrapped with a bright aqua band. I loved it, but I didn't love the price.








Photobucket





Our invites - pardon the weird lighting, but you get the idea.


Many thanks to Reaves Engraving in Laurinburg, NC (featured in every bride's must-have book Bridal Bargains and close to my hometown) for the amazing and FAST job.

0 comments: