Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wedding Wednesday - Muppets Take Manhattan


FI's favorite wedding scene is from The Muppets Take Manhattan. Before you judge (and I judged at first), hear him out:


It's an emotional rollercoaster for a little kid. They all go their separate ways and then when they all come back together, Kermit has amnesia. Then at the wedding Kermit remembers - well, Miss Piggy beat it into him - and everything worked out.

"Somebody's getting maaaaaarried!"

"Because you share a love so big, I now pronounce you frog and pig."


If you don't know what this means, check the clips below.

And right now, FI is giggling because he's so tickled with that scene. This is one of the many, many reasons I love him so. He's so not too cool for school. Or the Muppets.






2 comments:

City Bride. Southern Wedding. said...

I love this clip!

Tammy said...

I absolutely LOVED The Muppets clips!!! Took me right back to my childhood when life was simple plus the mushpot in me is so excited for Steve and Maleka's wedding!! I can't wait!! Tam